Negative Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Knight Online Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLAN RULES! READ BEFORE APPLYING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

CLAN RULES! READ BEFORE APPLYING! Empty
PostSubject: CLAN RULES! READ BEFORE APPLYING!   CLAN RULES! READ BEFORE APPLYING! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Hello potential clan member,

My name is Andrew and I am the leader of NegativeZero. We are a clan built on quality, pricipal, pride and distinction. The purpose of this clan is to create excellece and promote the well being of good players in the game of Knight Online. Now I have been a player for over 4 years. There have been great years, not so great years and many memorable fantastic times. I have played on many servers and have fully expericed the joys and sorrows of this game. Now, I would like to give you the same oppourtunity to experience what i've enjoy for so long.

Enough about me, first things are first. This clan is a clan that will have lots and lots of fun. And I mean lots. One of my favorite things to do is to explore the landscape and find new places to hide and kill during orc invasions. You'd be surprised by how many landscape glitches there are in this game....or maybe you wouldn't. LOL. So with that said, there are a few ground rules that must be sustained to be a decent clan.

1. We are a family. We will share items as well as be fair and civil when it come to matter that are a bit sensitive. The worst thing to happen to a clan is for one arguement to get out of hand and rip the clan apart. I personally will vow to not have that happen and extinguish and deal with the matter non-biased and promptly.

2. No 3rd party tools. I mean ABSOLUTLY NONE. I don't care who it is. If you hold 90% of our np, and you use something as simple as a speed hack you will done with NegativeZero for the life of the clan. I have absolutly zero tolerance for 3rd party hacks, macros, etc. Of course the accusation will be reviewed and a decision will be made. (Usually when someone in the clan accuses u of using 3rd party tools, you probably were)

3. The assistants act as leaders while im not online. I play a lot so that won't be much but the matter has been stated. Assistants hold free will to invite people into our clan as long as they meet the requirements for our clan.

4. Boss drops are simple. If the party is 3 or more clan members, then it is deemed a clan drop. This drop will be reported to me or an assistant and the drop will be dropped into the clan bank. Then it will be decided among the leaders of the clan who will recieve it. Leaders DO NOT hold rights to clan drops for being leaders.

Rules will be added according to the order in which they are needed.

To submit and application:

Full Name
Suggested Character Name
Class of character
Where you live
Able to be premium or not(does not effect decision)
Previous Server, name, and lvl
Why you would like to join NZ
Back to top Go down
https://negativezero.rpg-board.net

CLAN RULES! READ BEFORE APPLYING!
Page 1 of 1